Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bad Blogger!!!!!

So I am a very bad blogger, which I expected!! (and many of you too expected if you know me at all!!). Anyways I am going to update you with some of the last latest happenings in our house. It seems very busy between work, and Shawn having to be gone with work and Brady continuing to grow and show me new things everyday. I just cant believe how much he changes everyday and becomes and big boy. This all may not go in order, so forgive me!!


So we took Brady to the fair, and yes my child is a fair junkie. So I know now what we will be doing every year! We had so much fun and I am glad Brady loved riding all the rides, even though Mom had a little hard time on the spinning ones!!!




Brady absolutely loved riding the rides.




Loves feeding the animals!!!


Go Cowboys, this is our Sunday routine, Daddy is home, we go to Gammy's and Pa Pa's and cheer on the Cowboys!!


Brady and Mom had a fall during one of those rainy days and Brady broke the bone under his big toe. He did such a good job and wore his brace and was so cute limping around. He is great now and shows no signs of it bothering him.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I had no idea about his foot! I feel so bad for not calling lately. Life has been a little rough with a 2 year old and a newborn who isn't sleeping well. Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete